At Home With Cornish 62

Let's be a little less serious for a while. 

Here's a game of Pick n Mix or Mix and Match you can play with different combinations or permutations. Some will make sense and some won't.

Here are some “hooks” on which to “hang” new vocabulary as you learn it (or revise it). From time to time, I will add new “hooks” and will return to them, with extra vocabulary.


Pejy, my a venja cawas …


Please, I'd like to have …

Da ew genam …


I like …

Gramassy a'gas …


Thank you for your …

My eth dhe'n shoppys ha perna …


I went to the shops and bought …

My a vedn mos dhe'n …


I want to go to the ...

De, my a dhebras …


Yesterday, I ate ...

Ma dhebm …


I have ...

E'n copart, ma …


In the cupboard, there is/are ...

Nei a welas ...

We saw …


My eth dhe'n park ha gwary ...

I went to the park and played ...











Here's a first selection of vocabulary to “hang” onto the sentence “hooks”:


avalow apples




fardelik a voos

packet of food



ro

present



milva

zoo



morvil

whale



treth

beach



dehen rew

ice cream



lever

book




know

nuts



diwros

bicycle



pel droos

football



selsik

sausages










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Home With Cornish 1

At Home With Cornish 65

At Home With Cornish 64