At Home With Cornish 54

Places you can visit in the countryside:


Pe le thesta ow mos rag croust

Where do you go for a picnic?

Ew da genes mos dhe weles le deffrans? 

Do you like exploring a different place?

Ew da genes gwandra? 

Do you like rambling?


còsow 

goon



 carn



lydn 



menedhyow 



dowrlam



golitha 



ryvar 



gwelyow




You can say what you like doing:


Da ew genam gwandra en còsow. 

I like rambling in woods.

Da ew genam crambla menedhyow

I like climbing mountains.

Ew da genes mires orth edhyn? 

Do you like looking at (watching) birds?



elerhy



 bargas 



pescador an metêrn



gwenely 



briny 



paloresow




You can play a game:


My eth dhe'n còsow ha gweles …

I went to the woods and saw …


My eth dhe'n goon ha gweles …

I went to the downs and saw …


My eth dhe'n ryvar ha gweles …

I went to the river and saw …


Pe liw ew elerhy? What colour are swans?

Pe liw ew pescador an metêrn? What colour is a kingfisher?

Ma plüv dû dhe'n briny. The crows have black feathers.

Ma garrow ha gelvin rüdh dhe balores.

A chough has red legs and beak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Home With Cornish 1

At Home With Cornish 65

At Home With Cornish 64